POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER CALL +7789866084 IN Phoenix Umlazi Verulam Westville

 Astrology Solutions to Stop Marriage Sepration and Divorce

 

People get married after a long-term plan that would include finding the partner to finding the dress and so on. Everyone feels that the marriage happens to them once and forlife. But not all the marriages are happy marriages forever. Couples get into problems and plan to get separated due to unresolved issues. Divorce and separation are painful situations for anyone to face. It’s a dreadful experience for the members involved. Marriage and married life may not be so blissful or joyful or elated but divorce and separation surely is an excruciating experience.


Separation in couples brings enormous mental and physical anguish. These negative emotions along with its effects create deep scars inthe hearts of couple and their family members. It will linger in their mind for a long time even after many years. Divorce is a traumatic experience for the both involved. If they have children it’s too much of pain for them and many people suffer mental illness due to this. If the couple has kids they must relook at their decision of separation and immediately plan to Stop Separation and Divorce. This will give the better life and future to their kids as the parents give secured life.


If anyone you know or you are in that painful situation of separation plans,you must immediately meet Prof Mzee Adams or refer him to the needy, as he will help with very thoughtful manner. Do not worry as Prof Mzee Adams will solve the Separation and Divorce problem. Then you will be the happy couple and satisfied parent. Your kids will be the one who is blessed.




WIVES & MOTHERS HELPLINE


A WORD OF ADVICE NO ABUSIVE WORDS PLEASE


PLEASE MA HIDE MY IDENTITY.


I am 29yrs with a boy ND a girl,this is my 4 years in marriage my husband lied to me so that he can marry me.He is a graduate but had no Job then but lied that he came back from USA he is a car dealer which he showed me i never new all was lies.He go about borrowing money nd duping ppl their money just to decive me to marry him, sometimes he won't have money he will ask me to borrow him money or he will come to my place I will buy food credit he will eat this has been going on till I took in he got a small Job he went did little thing on my head but hv not paid the main bride price ND some other things.when we came back he said his uncle said he should not marry ppl that they are better than I kept quiet but this person is the person that with all his pride they hv no good house in the village ND don't feed well my family a far better than them ND my in-law that came from the same village with him told me they hv questionable character I did not look at that because of love I left so many wealthy guys that came to me then becos of him including those living abroad.before I gv birth to my first baby he lost the job I started struggling for us to feed I also go about collecting credit why he sat at home hiding for ppl that he duped which I don't know.


After six months of putting to bed I got a teaching job in one small school which they pay 15k we where managing with it we small problem one-day he beat me black ND blue that why am I telling my sister what am passing through with the man that lied nd promised me heaven ND earth I did not tell anybody that he beat me so that they won't say they told me not to marry him.


I kept 5k one-day in my bag from my salary that I will give to God so that he will give me a better job he took it when I asked he said the jellof rice I ate that is the money he gave me to use for it! Then I ask why didn't u tell m before taking it he pick up quarrels I left him. He will always send me to go ND collect food item both recharge cards for credit from our street he will delay to pay,he will pass through another street so that they will not say his wife always collect food for credit,while I pass through the major road.oneday he sent me I went ND collected he delayed in paying the woman came in our compound ND embarrassed me after 2wk I paid her the money.


I had problem with my hubby onday I told his mother to warn his son.When his mother asked him he told her that I went ND gossip ND brought trouble for him in the compound his mummy called me ND started insulting me i told her what happened she did not accept.


My hubby then got another job ND brought his younger sister who is 25 of age ND we are staying in one bedroom flat I wasn't against her coming because I have ask her to come before so she can get a good job here bco she did Catherine she asked me is she to come ND be carrying baby for me I stopped calling her not until she came now.she lacks home training,she will insult life out of me ND disrespect me I will still keep quiet so that they will not call me bad wife.


My husband will insult me in her presence she will also do the same but my hubby will not caution her when I talk he said there is nothing there,she is good in lieing against me which always bring quarrel between me ND my hubby ,all this things has been going on until onday she lied ND I caught her she started insulting me even I warned her she left the house ND went ND told my neighbor that she will beat me when she came back I ask her what she said she said the same thing I told her to live this house she said it is her brother's house ND money that she is not going anywhere.when my hubby came back he ty him so many lies that I did not gv her food nd all that mean while I do ask her to take food by herself,my hubby started insulting me calling me shameless woman her sister followed him


I got angry ND held her neck she bit me 3 places ND blood was oozing out seriously ,she hit her leg on my tummy squeezing my breast with the anger I started hitting her head on the wall till she fell on the floor I was blowing her my husband held my hand ND asked her to kill me since I want to fight .when she was biting nd blowing me my hubby did not old her it was when I started mine the he held my hands I got angry ND stoop up.


The was shouting outside the compound that I should pack my load ND leave the house my hubby joined her I told them I will leave my hubby said no young man that will marry mother of two I said no problem.iThat night i started bleeding for 3days I told my hubby to tk me to the hospital it had for him he said I should leave that thing that nothing was wrong with me not until my family warned him before he took me to the hospital,I told him I dt want her sister in our house again he said she is no going anywhere.pls advice me cos am leaving that home

Everything that we do, 99% of the things that you do is with your hands and everything that you will acquire in your life will be received in your hands. Thus, the palms of our hands, left and right have many stories to tell. This is a relevant part of telling your present, future and your past. the structure of the lines in your palms carries different meanings and have direct impact on your love life, finances, health, wealth and life span, to mention but a few. Call +27789866084 to consult