Here's a little bit about me prof marick

I am a fourth - generation medium who works with spirits to help and assist others . I'm alight worker , i passionately embrace my gifts of mediumship , to guide others on their life's quest . IAam also  a qualified Reiki practitioner. 

 During  a reading , i tune into your energy field  (aura) , soul's vibration and your spirit guides, angels and departed loved ones as well as my guides to provide information about your past , present and future life issues, the messages from spirit that channeled through me are always for your higher good . These massages are what you need to hear but not always what you expect to hear or what you may want to hear.



I Am a gifted , honest , and compassionate advisor. I work with spirit to help you mover forward in your life , identify blocks or find clarity to make challenging decision or changes. i'd love to connect with you either in personal or via  to assist you in making the most out of your life . 


 To book a psychic face -to-face reading , phone call, whatsapp or skype reading , email reading , a spiritual energy cleansing or space clearing, please contact me by clicking @ +27789866084 


Sending you love and light 

prof marick
xx